Thursday, November 10, 2011

November Newsletter

Laughter is the Best Medicine -

Audrey Hepburn I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.

Abraham Lincoln With the fearful strain that is on me night and day, if I did not laugh I should die.

Peter Ustinov  I was irrevocably betrothed to laughter, the sound of which has always seemed to me the most civilized music in the world.

Scott Adams The best things in life are silly.

E.E. Cummings The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.

While our organization is one of great importance and composed of ideologies I adore, what I like most about it is the friendship we share with one another.  As those of you who attended October’s Meeting found out I believe in the power of laughter.  It strengthens bonds, improves health, and makes me happy.  For those of you who were unable to attend we celebrated our Lifetime Members and Past Presidents.  Afterwards we played games and chatted the night away.  I have received many emails of appreciation and gratitude regarding the meeting and its success.  But I want to thank you, because WCM’s success is a result of each one of you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment